On March 27th we are also affected by the nationwide strike.
The strike starts at 3 a.m. on the 27th and lasts for 24 hours.
- There are no underground trains, trams and only very few buses.
- The entire Rheinbahn service area is affected, i.e. the city of Düsseldorf, the district of Mettmann, the city of Meerbusch and the connections to Duisburg, Krefeld, Neuss and Ratingen.
- Regional trains and suburban trains will also be cancelled.
- Our customer centres will be closed.
- Accessibility in administration is limited.
- Due to the warning strike by the unions, both the mobility guarantee and the connection guarantee will be cancelled on the day of the strike.
It is best to plan your travel routes well in advance:
- All connections that we can offer on strike days are displayed in the timetable information.
- At the stops, the display boards will inform you about the next connections.
- In our interactive network map you will find P&R parking spaces for possible carpools to the city centre. Please note that the car park at Südpark cannot be used.
- This time, regional trains, suburban trains and long-distance traffic will also be cancelled.
Buses and underground Trains in use
We expect to be on the road for you on the following bus routes on the day of the strike. By clicking on the respective file, you can follow the routes. In addition, you will find the complete network map for the day of the strike.