During a ticket inspection you were unable to show a valid ticket. According to transportation conditions, an increased transportation charge of 60 euros is thus due.
What happens now?
- If you have not already paid our member of staff 60 euros at the time of inspection, we ask you to transfer this sum to the account specified on the document, quoting the EBE (passenger penalty) number.
- If you have only made partial payment at the time of inspection, the same applies to the remaining sum due.
You have a valid ticket but did not it have on you at the time of the inspection?
- You can simply submit the ticket online via our contact form. When the ticket has been checked and confirmed by us, a processing fee of 5 euros can be transferred.
- Alternatively, you can come into our Customer Centre to show your ticket. Please also bring a photographic identity document, the EBE document and 5 euros for the processing fee.
Your subscription ticket was blocked?
- Please contact the subscriber support:
Rheinbahn KundenService, Abonnentenbetreuung
Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- If your ticket subscription is with another transport company, please contact this company first for clarification. They can issue a document, if required, stating that you are a subscriber of a valid ticket. This document can be submitted to Rheinbahn as proof.
Please note: Questions regarding the increased transportation charge can only be answered from midday on the first working day after the ticket inspection.
Available by telephone:
Monday to Thursday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- According to the provisions of the German Data Protection Act (GDPR), please note that personal details are stored, processed and deleted again after processing, according to the data protection regulations.
- Please note that in the event of non-payment or if the matter is not clarified, the payment request will be forwarded to a debt collection agency.