EinfachWeiterTicket for all of NRW
The EinfachWeiterTicket is a supplementary ticket for holders of season tickets (subscription or 30-day tickets). It allows you to travel throughout NRW across various networks, regardless of the length of the trip.
Here's how it works:
- The EinfachWeiterTicket is available for 1st and 2nd class. The prerequisite for its use is that the existing season ticket (pass, 30-DayTicket) should also be valid for the same class.
- A separate EinfachWeiterTicket is required for each route; round trips and return trips are not possible with the ticket.
- The ticket can be used on all buses, trams, city trains, underground trains and local trains (S-Bahn, Regional Bahn, RegionalExpress).
- Holders of a 9 Uhr MonatsTickets (monthly ticket with validity from 9 a.m.) or pass (Ticket2000 with validity from 9 a.m./Ticket1000 with validity from 9 a.m.) can only use the EinfachWeiterTicket that has validity 9 a.m. onwards.
- Persons travelling as accompanying travellers must purchase their own EinfachWeiterTicket for each trip.
- The EinfachWeiterTicket is valid for a total of 6 hours from the time of purchase/validation.